Call (815) 293-7257
Over 20 years experience with the Microsoft Windows operating system. Expert virus, malware and spyware removal. Other services include repairing laptop screens, keyboards and DC jacks. I can also install additional memory, new hard drives, power supplies and motherboards.
Does your computer have any of the following software or hardware problems?
- Failure to Start Up
- Blue Screens
- System Lockups
- Virus, Spyware or Malware Problems
- Slow Performance
- Internet Access Problems
- Cracked Laptop Screen
- Spilled Liquid in Keyboard
- Defective Laptop DC Jack
It’s possible your computer is infected with a virus, spyware, malware or adware. Some times times you are not even aware your system is compromised. If so, immediate virus, malware and spyware removal is needed to eliminate the infected files from your computer. Online identity theft is a huge problem on the web. Do not take a chance with your personal, credit card or bank information.
Lockport IL computer repair services are reasonably priced at $50 per hour, with 1 hour minimum. Compare that to the Geek Squad’s rate of $84.95 per hour. I prefer to work on you computer on my bench, however I make service calls when necessary. If your system requires extensive work I will need to bring it to my shop to complete the repair. Once completed I will return your computer and reinstall.
- Computer Tunes-Ups & Preventative Maintenance
- Virus, Worm, Spyware, Malware and Adware Removal
- Operating System Installations
- Installation of Motherboards, Video or Sound Cards
- Installation of New Laptop LCD’s, Keyboards and DC Jacks
- Wireless Network Router Installation and Configuration
- Hard Drive Installations and Data Backups
- Data Recovery From a Corrupted Operating System
- Data Transfer to New Computer
“One day my computer would not start because of some strange missing or corrupted file error. Ollie came over fixed my computer and now it runs faster than ever!”
– Bette M (Lockport, IL)
“My computer was infected with some really bad spyware that I just couldn’t remove myself. Ollie was able to rid my computer of the problem and he only charged me for 1 hour”
– Don C (Homer Glen, IL)